Rally in the Alley hosts a variety of crafters and food vendors for the enjoyment of our attendees. Please review the information below and register to be a vendor online or download the registration form below!
- 10’ x 10’ space in the vendor area.
- Listing and link on rallyintheally.com.
- Each VENDOR will be located in no larger than a 10’ x 10’ space.
- Any tents, tables, chairs, displays, etc. must be fully contained inside of your VENDOR space.
- Only one VENDOR shall be located in each VENDOR location.
- Controversial VENDORS and/or signage of any kind is not allowed, as determined by the Event Coordinator.
- Exhibitors may provide their own signage; however, all signs/banners must be within their 10 x 10 exhibitor space.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- VENDOR load-in and set up will take place between 9:00 am – 11:00 am.
- VENDOR vehicles must be removed from Indian Alley and adjacent parking lots by 11:00 am.
- The event hours are between 12:00pm and 6:00pm.
- VENDORS MUST be open during these hours.
- VENDORS must cease operations at 6:00pm.
- VENDOR load-out will be between 6:00pm and 7:00pm. Any VENDOR leaving early will not be invited back.
In order to participate, please submit the registration form online and pay fee via PayPal below. All registration forms and payments are due by March 31, 2019.