Rally in the Alley hosts a variety of crafters and food vendors for the enjoyment of our attendees. Please review the information below and register to be a vendor online or download the registration form below!
- 10’ x 10’ space in the vendor area.
- Listing and link on rallyintheally.com.
- Each VENDOR will be located in no larger than a 10’ x 10’ space.
- Any tents, tables, chairs, displays, etc. must be fully contained inside of your VENDOR space.
- Only one VENDOR shall be located in each VENDOR location.
- Controversial VENDORS and/or signage of any kind is not allowed, as determined by the Event Coordinator.
- Exhibitors may provide their own signage; however, all signs/banners must be within their 10 x 10 exhibitor space.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- VENDOR load-in and set up will take place between 9:00 am – 11:00 am.
- VENDOR vehicles must be removed from Indian Alley and adjacent parking lots by 11:00 am.
- The event hours are between 12:00pm and 6:00pm.
- VENDORS MUST be open during these hours.
- VENDORS must cease operations at 6:00pm.
- VENDOR load-out will be between 6:00pm and 7:00pm. Any VENDOR leaving early will not be invited back.